Friday, November 9, 2012

Of Tucking and Peeing

Tucking

You all know by now that girls like us who are yet to 'fix' things 'down there' have to deal with awkward situations regarding tucking. Its one of our really disturbing issues we have to deal with on a daily basis.

I've complained before about having an awkward walk from the bus stage to my place of work, in a skirt, and with 'that thing down there' trying to make life difficult for me. Yet again, I deal with it today. *sigh* Just reminds me how badly I really need to do my surgery!

Peeing

I actually prefer peeing standing up! Yeah, I know... not so lady-like! But... I guess I am 'enjoying' this 'priviledge' while I can... surgery's coming up soon!!




XOXO

Lind

10 comments:

Ghafla!Guy said...

That photo got me speechless.. lol!!

Lind said...

Hahaha! Reality my dear.

Anonymous said...

Pee on my mouth

Lindsay said...

Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Why? What happened with the surgery?

Lindsay said...

Its gonna happen soon...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm just asking about this "I guess I am 'enjoying' this 'priviledge' while I can." What do you mean? You won't be able to after the surgery?

Anonymous said...

Please don't think of this question as weird, but I wanted to ask Why not?

Lindsay said...

I said 'priviledge' because peeing standing up is 'cleaner' and simpler than having to sit on a toilet seat or squat. Esp in public restrooms!

Anonymous said...

You can always spread your future labia and pee standing

Related Posts with Thumbnails