Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY LOT!!

Yes people! I am in a happy mood…or at least I was!! At one point last week I was truly happy. Reason? See, my special someone apologized about last time and we patched things up. And later I wrote him a little something to show how much I cared and he replied me back! It was so romantic I couldn’t help myself but cry! I tell you I was so excited when I read it and I have been reading it almost every single minute I get free!! Has anyone of you had that same feeling? That feeling you get when a loved one says something and it sticks like gum!? That feeling you get each time you thing of him/her? It’s the same feeling you get when he is around you!? Some people say its love, I still have problems in determining whether its love or something else. I sometimes prefer calling it “extra strong liking” of someone. But funny enough, when that special someone is around It feels so nice when I say those three words, “ I love you”.!!

Love someone this easter!! HAPPY EASTER!!

2 comments:

Kindle said...

Hi there, I enjoyed your writing, thanks for sharing it with us. Would you like to join in our new forum specially for Kenyan gals? The first 100 members will have special permissions to post links back to their own site. Normal members after only get that privilege after a certain number of posts. Hope to see you there!

http://kenyanladies.dailyforum.net/

Kindle said...

Hi there, I enjoyed your writing, thanks for sharing it with us. Would you like to join in our new forum specially for Kenyan gals? The first 100 members will have special permissions to post links back to their own site. Normal members after only get that privilege after a certain number of posts. Hope to see you there!

http://kenyanladies.dailyforum.net/

Related Posts with Thumbnails